He'll be FIVE.

Here are five things you may or may not know about this kid:
1) He is afraid of balloons. Will leave the room if there are any.
2) His answer to "What do you want to do today?" is always, "MUD."
3) He has one favorite color that he's been loyal to since he was two years old. Green.
**Not just plain old green though; a specific shade of apple green that he can spot anywhere. "Look!! There's the color green I love. That's the color my Jeep's going to be someday." Very important that it be the perfect green.
4) He can sleep through anything. Just like his dad.
5) He can punch harder than most grown men...


... And he thinks it's hilarious.{Posted by Bree}
3 comments:
I love this little guy. I also love the blurs in the punching pics! It adds to the whole story :] Great post!
I liked that last picture so much I made it my desktop picture :)
I think he's hilarious! What joy in that last picture! I can hear the giggle now!
Post a Comment