Monday, June 9

Indoor Pool


Okay, so it's just the bathtub, but when it is full of cool water, the kids don't know the difference.

Chloe is a toy-hoarder with anything, even in the tub. She usually holds all the toys in one arm and plays with the other. Her favorite bath toys are cups.

Evan loves to lay down with his ears under the water and sing really really loud.... then laugh at his voice really really loudly. Of course, he has no idea his voice is loud...

It was 91 degrees today. This heat is getting ridiculous. As far as we know tomorrow is the last hot and muggy day of this 5 day stretch, then it is back to spring/early summer weather in the 70's. I don't know how you southern folks do it!

I'll leave you with my favorite new picture:


Remember in Cast Away, Tom Hanks' friend "Wilson"... that's what I think he looks like :-)

Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coolin off. Nice!! Bree I love your play list. Right said fred, I havent heard them in ages thanks. But the beatles? well talk in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

WWWWWIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

Bethany said...

LOL - ha ha - hee - he does look like Wilson! My brother used to climb the walls like your Evan is doing - we called him Spidey (spiderman). Memories.