Tuesday, June 17

Delighted By

A quiet neighborhood stroll with the kids this morning.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

How long Chloe's hair is getting!!
Perfect for playing with :-)

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Roy's latest choices for where to sleep.


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Glancing through pictures of Todd and Evan's
Father's Day outing to Walnut Creek.
There is something so nostalgic about Buttermilk Falls
and seeing Evan standing where I stood 20 years ago.
(Did I just say 20??? Yikes!)

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The blanket wrap -- perfect accessory for a walk.
Or anytime for this girl.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Evan's blossoming interest in drawing.
Here is a monster truck on the kitchen window.
(click the picture to enlarge and see it better)

And his latest "self-portrait" --
"Mom, I drew a picture of me! It's for you to keep forever!"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

These gorgeous climbing roses in a nearby garden.
And this one from a different garden... sigh.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The fact that this almost 2 year old still nurses... a lot.
(Ok, I know this is gross to some of you, but it is such
a treasure to us.The photo is discreet if you dare to look.)


* * * * * * * * * * * *

The statement "Mom, play with me"
from Evan a dozen times a day.

You never know how long these little phases will last,
so even if it is annoying or I have other things
that need done, yes, I will play.

{Posted by Bree}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say again that I love being a part of not only your life, but your world! Chloe's hair is amazing. The hair-do's are darling!

Leslie said...

What a big help Evan is, to push Chloe's stroller for you! He's an awesome big brother :) And I agree with Bryce, Chloe's hair is beautiful! I'm having major hair envy right now with my stick straight mop pulled back in the standard mom ponytail...not nearly as cute! Lucky you to have neighbors with such fabulous roses! Just think, no weeding, no fertilizing...all the beautiful pictures you could want and none of the work :)

Chris said...

For some reason the last picture of Evan reminded me of the characters in South Park with their heads split in two by their mouth line.

Chris said...

and BTW, great post