For when we actually get around to planting our flower garden, Todd put the kids to work in the mud patch out front (not where the "garden" will be, of course).


***********
In random news that I feel the need to vent, Chloe has been awake and whining since before 7am... no nap... sooooooo cranky and overtired. She is upstairs throwing her twentieth tired fit of the day. I'm guessing she dropped a toy (or something equally as tragic when you are exhausted) and then threw it across the room and decided that deserved some high-pitched shrieking to go along with it. Such a treat, she is. She will have nothing to do with sleep or cuddles or quiet time. She laid in her crib for 90 minutes mostly crying and kicking the walls and screaming about her blankets which were obviously wrinkled and not how she liked them.... I don't get this girl at all. This type of episode is why "Us Four No More" came to be our family motto 22 months ago. :-) **** breathe **** breathe **** back to work .....
2 comments:
I can't even imagine... God Bless you!
I had to chuckle at the fit you described because Aubrey is just as bad right now - Jason's just said the other day "she's always whining" and yes loud shrieking and also throwing things (my Emma never did this). I feel for you...I'm living it too (but at least Aubrey will nap for me most of the time). I know you must feel mentally & physically exhausted by afternoon. A nap "break" is something we moms NEED! ((((hugs))))
Post a Comment