Thursday, June 26

Some Progress

Here is the beginning of the garden dig-out. Evan and I spent nearly 2 hours doing this and we didn't make much progress as you can see. I want this "space" to be about 10 feet long and 4 feet wide... so, um... we have a lot more digging to do. This area above is only about 2 feet wide and maybe 4-5 feet long.

I've been to Lowe's garden center and all over my favorite gardening sites on the internet learning about plants and what will grow best in my space. I have a vision for it and it's going to be beautiful :-) This is the closest I've come to finding a picture similar to the one in my mind. This one, of course, is lacking daisies. I HAVE to have daisies :-)


So blend the above with this one... and some other ideas floating around in my mind. I didn't think I would ever have a PINK garden. Maybe all this will have to change, but for now these ideas are making me soooo happy!


And, Evan took this picture of our garden-in-progress specifically for me to post on the blog, so here it is:


Dirt.

{Posted by Bree}

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey, you can't have flowers without dirt, right Evan? Your garden ideas look beautiful! I can't wait to see it progress here on your blog :)

Chris said...

Dirt rocks!!!