Tuesday, June 3

Before and After

So, work has been pretty good the past few years and after paying our car off this winter, we couldn't pass up an opportunity. Here's the before, this is what I've been working out of for the past 4 1/2 years:
I ran across an ad right before we went on vacation, and here's the after:

I installed the lettering myself and got a screaming deal!!! There are letters on the passenger's side to, that match what you see here. I'm really excited to look like a "real" contractor who IS a professional. Next up, 14 - 16' box trailer!!!

Posted by Todd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you driving down my street with your ladder tied to the top of the Jeep. Congrats on the addition to your FLEET.

Bryce said...

sad to see the red jeep go, but this is the real deal for your business. that's awesome, todd! have you ever moved a piano in a flatbed before?

Chris said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Chris said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!