Monday, June 23

Catching Up

Our yardsale on Saturday got rained on for the last 3 hours... blah...(so we are "re-doing" it this coming Satruday.... blah again.). Then we spent Sunday in Cleveland with Todd's family for his neice's 2nd birthday party. The kids, especially, had a really great time playing together and we saw a lot of people we haven't visited with in a really long time.

This morning, after washing dishes and doing laundry, I took the kiddos to the library this morning for more books, then went to my mom's for some outside time. I've got to get back on the ball with taking pictures... with all the "stuff" going on lately I've just plain forgotten! That's so not like me!

I have intentions of flower shopping and planting this week. That's what I want for my birthday -- a flower garden. :-) Hopefully the kids will enjoy it as much as I know I'm going to. It does involve dirt, so we should have some smiles.
Here are a couple of new-ish pictures that haven't been posted yet. More to come!! I promise!!



{Posted by Bree}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you while you were gone! It was so good to hang out with the kids last Saturday:] And I can't wait to do it again soooooooon!