Monday, March 17

The Weekend

It was a nice weekend here. Peaceful and simple.

Evan has been loving this:
His new RC monster truck. The former one developed a steering problem and it only goes in a circle now :-(
This one is even bigger (if that is possible) and he is loving it! He had it outside for awhile already and it's great.

Chloe has been loving this:
It's on loan from Liz since our push-toy broke after many years of play. This fancy model is also a ride-on... wheee! She is all over the place on this!

And what weekend is complete without playing monster trucks in the mud. It was a family affair this time ;-) Evan is such a great teacher to his sister!

I was also doing some thinking about the blog this weekend and wondering if some of you regular readers might give us some suggestions about what you'd like to see here or know about the kiddos and their daily doings. Anything really! Leave a comment if you will ;-)

Posted by Bree

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I "oooo" and "ahhh" over the cuteness of your blog as it is! I think you're doing a great job. I would really like to see more of YOU in here!

Chris said...

I have personally witnessed the "ooo" and "ahhh".

As you know, I'm the number 1 fan of your blog (anybody feel free to dispute).

I like when you reflect. For example, you wrote about the innocence of the child. That was some good insight! I also enjoy it when you let the camera do the talking, such as the "chloe photo booth" series above (nice touch).

Random thoughts:

- Let Evan post something
- Have a poll and show us the results (I never got to see Evan cook dinner!)
- I love the videos! When are we going to see Evan flex his bum?

Keep up the good work Bree!

Anonymous said...

This reader agrees with the bunnies. The photos are always good, the kids are beautiful and your creativity is fun and keeps me smiling. I always look forward to the next show.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a video of Evan actually reading! Maybe to Chloe or the kitties? I also like Chris' idea of allowing Evan to post something - he takes some good pictures!

Leslie said...

OK, so I was typing a comment here yesterday when Michael turned the computer power off, looked at me, and said "no-no." Well, at least he knows it was wrong?!? Anyhoo, I just love reading your blog, checking out the beautiful pictures, and getting ideas for activities Michael might be capable of now (Chloe) and what I have to look forward to (Evan). I learn more from other Mom's experiences than anything else! Thanks for the little peek into your daily doings!