Yesterday afternoon I was granted the keys to my freedom for a few hours... off to Target without children to shop for Easter basket goodies.
Upon arriving home this was the scene outside our house:
Interesting... intriguing, right? What happened while I was away??A clue...
Todd had taken the boy out to play...and captured some great pictures, too!




Chloe was inside taking a nap while they were outside playing. When they came in and got Chloe up, she saw the mud on all his clothes and in these pictures and appropriately declared:
"Muddy Buddy!"
Posted by Bree
2 comments:
Hee hee - cute post - I got a kick out of that one! I love the little "clues" too. Glad to hear you can now sing "freedom....freedom." Hopefully by next week, I too will be released from my cage (it's been 2 1/2 weeks but who's counting?). Two months...what a strong woman you are :)
Yes, man fun! I like the dude standing by the real monster truck pic.
Post a Comment