
Yesterday we had an very enjoyable afternoon with Liz, Gracie and Lilah. It was sooo nice we didn't want them to leave. The only downside was that Chloe wouldn't nap after they left. I hate when that happens and it happens too often (not napping, that is). Not anyone's fault, this is just how she is.
So, at 4pm she finally melted into my arms to nurse and drifted off for about a half hour. She was so grumpy.... and so was I. There was a lot of crying here. We needed to have a better day today...
So, at 4pm she finally melted into my arms to nurse and drifted off for about a half hour. She was so grumpy.... and so was I. There was a lot of crying here. We needed to have a better day today...
Then Aunt Bryce came and cheered everyone up with a surprise visit!!

Smile please Evan?

A smile from Chloe too??

She played 'bunny burrow' with us and spent so much time giving each of the kids some much needed attention that I was too tired to give.
She played 'truck stuck in the mud' and 'car ramp' with Evan.
She did puzzles and cuddled with Chloe.
They were very busy!
Evan even asked Aunt Bryce to move in and stay forever :-)
What a nice time they had, and I got a break to get over my frustrations. Chloe is amazingly sleeping now.... hopefully for a very long nap.
Thank you little sister!! I loved having tea with you!
She did puzzles and cuddled with Chloe.
They were very busy!
Evan even asked Aunt Bryce to move in and stay forever :-)
What a nice time they had, and I got a break to get over my frustrations. Chloe is amazingly sleeping now.... hopefully for a very long nap.
Thank you little sister!! I loved having tea with you!
Posted by Bree




1 comment:
I loved sharing tea with you today as well! I had a blast with you and yours. Thanks for having the door open to me and mine :) See you again SOOOOOOON!!
Post a Comment