Do all little sisters love and imitate everything their big brothers do???

Chloe carries these Bob the Builder trucks around the way most girls carry their babydolls around. The other day she held them while she was nursing to sleep for her nap.

She will tote them around by the armful (or lately the bucketful) until she finds a place to set up camp. She was reluctantly sharing with cousin Luke yesterday.
"Mine! Mine!!"
The amazing part of this story too is that Evan is sharing without fighting. Of course, the Easter gun is still the only thing he wants to play with, so now he is a little distracted.

We've also noticed that she can off-road with the best of them, and her motor and mud-squish sounds are awesome!
(Todd is the mountain that the Jeeps are climbing in this picture.)
And, as you can see, she's quite a tough wrestler.

So, I have to ask, is this typical? Because it sure is cute.
Posted by Bree
2 comments:
Well you ask if it is typical. I cannot get on the floor unless I am ready for Cami to JUMP on me. Not just walk up and sit on me I mean jump on me like I was carring a football. so in my house it is the norm. and as far as trucks, Cami got some Diego cars in her easter basket and has not stopped playing with them since she got them. Now she doesnt have a brother to mimic, she goes to daycare with 2 little boys so I think it may come from there. She is a liitle roughhouseing, truck playing with, non-dainty little girl. But do not fret when she does not get what she wants she can throw the little girl pouty lip with the best of them.
From one little sister to another, it is totally typical! Being the littlest sister in the house squished between two brothers in birth order, I loved transformers, micromachines, Nintendo...wait, let me clarify, Dungeons and Dragons, Mega Man, Zelda, and Excite Bike, I loved building forts in the woods with the boys and chopping down "huge" trees with an hatchet. Speaking of hatchets, we would also have a target practice with that little ax! One other symptom that I think can speak for itself is that what other girl without a brother can throw a MEAN spiral with a football?!
Post a Comment