Saturday, March 15

Chloe's favorite book


Moo, Baa, La-La-La by Sandra Boynton is Chloe's current favorite book. She pretty much just talks over us while we read because she is sooo excited to say the words/animal sounds she knows! This is one of those read-it-again-and-again books.

Notice the pig sound during the story and right at the end... like she is coughing up a hairball ;-)

Oh, and anytime the video camera comes out, we can count on an interruption from at least one of the cats wanting to mark it with their scent... so I apologize for the wiggly camera at times!

Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Awww - so cute! The video captures the cuteness I see in the pictures. She reminds me so much of my little Aubrey. Wish we lived closer. On a side note: that book is a must-have - we love it too :)

Anonymous said...

Great video Bree, love that tiny voice!

Bryce said...

I love this! Especially when Todd neighs like a horse! Chloe's voice is so sweet in your video :)