Thursday, May 8

No Mama!!


Sometimes I feel like the paparazzi chasing our kids around with the camera all day everyday. Chloe has apparently had enough of the lens in her face.

Of course, she is in a mood today.

Have I mentioned that she has been up for the day at 6:15am and awake until 9pm or later every night for about 2 weeks now? It's exhausting to hear her noise for so many hours a day, but at least the consistency was there. Even her naps have been decent and mostly consistent, kind of a pattern... until today. She was sleeping at 8:20pm last night and up at 7:20am this morning... and won't nap. Back to square one.

Posted by Bree

1 comment:

Chris said...

You need a camera in your eye! Although, you might look strange giving people the nervous twitch ;) and Chloe might catch on. *Nevermind*

Hey, I really like the posts by subject on the right hand side of the blog. You rock Bree!