
Pill bugs (or whatever these things are called) are Chloe's new favorite thing to look for when we are outside. We love to take really long slow walks around our neighborhood checking out nature. This fascination with the crawly things started about a month ago and she is hooked.

"Pill bugs ah cute!" -- What? Cute? She did not learn that from me.

She holds them so tenderly and will carry them for an entire walk...

She also loves how the legs tickle her cheek... um, gross.
"Pill bug ah tickle ah cheek. Awwww!"


She's still holding it in one hand while checking out the "too-wips" with the other ...

Still holding it after a few big jumps off the huge rock ...
Almost home and we had to do some "Roly poly poly" on the hill ... still holding her bug friend ...
Uh-oh. Too much rolling I think ...
"Pill bug ah dwop it!! Aw gweat."
(The stress of this sad event must be why she refused to nap again today.)Posted by Bree
3 comments:
I love how you can always make me laugh! This is my favorite post ever! um...gross! aw gweat.
I think this was one of my favorite posts too. I love the Chloe sentences - so cute. And she likes how they tickle her cheek? I agree - gross. We've always called them potato bug growing up. Have fun at the beach :)
Hilarious! I wish I could spend a day with you guys! Although, I guess I kind of get to through your blog :)
Post a Comment