"Dee-na-tyeeeeem!!!!"
All meals are dinnertime to Chloe (and she sounds like she is oriental when she says it)
* * * * *
"Daddy.... Ah you???"
Translated: "Daddy where are you?"
"Daddy.... Ah you???"
Translated: "Daddy where are you?"She always wants to know where everyone is, but Todd gets asked the most. Usually spoken as soon as someone leaves the room. She is also known to ask it while you are sitting right next to her.
* * * * *
"Baby a go ow-side a pway"
Translated: "I want to go outside and play"
Everyday. She, like her brother, cannot get enough of the great outdoors.
* * * * *
"Kick-a-Sockeeee Ball"
Translated: "I want to go outside and play"Everyday. She, like her brother, cannot get enough of the great outdoors.
* * * * *
"Kick-a-Sockeeee Ball"
Translated: "I kicked the soccer ball"Playing ball (or just carrying a ball around) ranks high on the list of fun things in Chloe's world. The other day she was practicing her kicking skills with the soccer ball (again sounding oriental).
* * * * *
"See ya Dad... Bye-a-day-a-fun-a-work"
Before Todd leaves for work this is the great run-on sentence that conveys her love for her Daddy!
* * * * *
"how-pee! how-pee! how-pee!"
Translated: "Help me! Help me! Help me!"Her go-to phrase in any frustrating moment. We are sick of this one.
* * * * *
"You a PUNK!"
Translated: "You're a PUNK!"In reference to Todd, Chloe says this with her most threatening voice during games of wrestling and tackling. She learned it from Evan. :o)
Posted by Bree


2 comments:
I can't stop staring at the picture of Chloe in her pink hat and jacket. She looks a little oriental after all that asian talk! Great blog these last few days! I love being a part of your lives.
Love hearing the Chloe talk - sounds like "Aw bee" as she calls herself :) The phrase she's loving these days is "I dee it" (I did it)
Post a Comment