Friday, May 9

Evan's World

A whole lot of this:


And a whole lot of this:


Sorry for the blurry pic but you get the idea. Evan's legs look like he's been through a war. Massive amounts of bruises -- more than the usual. His knees are stained from playing in dirt. The back of his legs are covered with scrapes too from his many crashes. Let's not forget his elbows and forearms.... This is one tough kid.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
And this morning we went to the Children's Museum with Gramma Monde. This crazy ball machine stole the show. It was fascinating!



I haven't been taking a lot of pictures this past week. I have been massively distracted with planning for a big event coming up in one week: we are going on vacation. Oh yes, we are. I can hardly believe we are actually crazy enough to do something so huge. We will be in Myrtle Beach for the week of May 17th - 24th. We are going to make the drive down a two day event on both sides of the trip. (None of us can sit still long enough to endure a 14 hour car trip. Plus we will be driving through such beautiful places that it would be a shame not to stop and enjoy them.) If any of our southern friends want to venture out to see us at the beach, let us know. :-)

Posted by Bree

1 comment:

Bryce said...

I'm so GLAD GLAD GLAD that you're going on a trip! I'm praying it will be peace-filled and unforgettable! Cool maquina de pelotas!