Friday, May 2

Keep in Mind

He's only 4.
(Even though sometimes he sounds 24 with the way he talks.)


"I'm quite certain it's not going to rain today."
Me: How do you know?
"Rain isn't in the forecast."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I am completely frustrated right now!"
Me: Whats the matter buddy?
"This stupid toy. Ugh... this is sooo ridiculous!"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Todd: Are you going to finish your last few bites of cereal?
"No, that's more than a little guy can take."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*To Chloe after a nap:
"Hello precious girl. Did you sleep well?"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Me: Evan, would you share that toy with Chloe?
"I am absolutely not going to share with her."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


"I love you Dad..."

Todd: I love you too buddy.
"... but I don't love p-u-n-k-s."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Me: Go in and pee before you leave then I'll give you a big hug.
*After emerging from the bathroom:
"Now how about that hug."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Me: I filled your cup for you Evan.
*After drinking a huge drink:
"Ahh... that's refreshing."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What are you doing Mom?"

Me: I'm making dinner now so we can all eat as soon as Dad gets home.
"I'm sure that will be appreciated."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*After a time-out:
Me: I love you even when you make wrong choices.
"And I love you even when you're grouchy."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*At the dinner table:
"It smells funny in my chair."
Todd: Why?
"I tooted."


Posted by Bree

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very clever blog idea - love it. The last one had me LOL :)

Chris said...

This is one of favorite posts by far, love it!