Friday, September 11

Hello Again

So last Saturday, our computer just stopped working. Dead. Now we are up and running on a new one. I must say, I did not miss being online a bit, except for doing this blog. I really enjoy using this to tell our families stories as a sort of virtual scrapbook, and without it, I just don't get the stories told. That being said, this week was completely uneventful and I didn't even take many pictures.

Now that all the neighborhood kids are back in school we are enjoying quiet mornings playing in the front yard again. Long lovely quiet mornings. We go out at 9am, eat lunch outside, and come in at 1pm to put Chloe to sleep. Evan and I usually head back out together for another hour or so after that. The kids fight way less when they are outside so I am all for that.
We play in the dirt a lot, ride bikes/scooters, have bear hunts, play games on the yard blanket... and for a while we mostly all get along :-)
Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Kym said...

I miss you guys!!!! Welcome back! Love you!

Gramma Monde said...

Welcome back - I really missed you! Gotta get my daily fix of the Erie Mondes or I'm just not OK.

Leslie said...

You play outside from 9-1? WOW!!! I think we're still 2 or 3 months away from weather like that :( I know the kids must be loving it!

I'm the same as you with the computer...I don't even like e-mail anymore. Just the blog, just to share with family and friends, and mostly just to save the memories for myself so they don't float away and get lost. These days do seem to fly by!