Tuesday, April 21

Are We Ready For This??

Those are underwear on that little bum. She is actually potty training. I cannot believe it. Especially since Sunday morning at church she was practically in tears asking me to go "to the nursing store." I figured we might be back-pedaling for a while. We did NOT go to the nursing store (which I guess is her word for the nursing moms room), and she didn't ask anymore that day. Monday she wanted underwear. Now, she calls herself a big girl all day long . Running to the bathroom, tugging on her pant-sides we hear: "I'm going potty mama!!!!" She is doing amazing. Better than I imagined. So, if I'm not on here much this week, at least there is a very good (time-consuming) reason!

Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Go Chloe :) Such a big girl!

Uncle Tim said...

Aw come on Bree you beautiful clean little daughter is not a bum. Little yes bum no.

xox said...

Yay Chloe! See, I TOLD you it was really fun! Now you can say, "Bye bye Tinkle! Have a nice journey!" just like Mom did when she was your age! xox