Thursday, April 16

In Our Backyard

The garage was getting a bit crowded with all our stuff and Todd had the idea to put a shed out back. Instead of a separate shed we decided to build right on to the back of the garage.
Evan helped nail on the siding. Zoom in on this picture to see his serious concentration!And here's the finished product -- there are latches on both doors to hold them open, an outlet inside to plug in Evan's rock-crawler battery and a light switch. Todd really thought of everything to make this work for all of us!

And it is complete with a new mud patch right behind it, where Todd wore out all the grass while working. Perfect :-)

Posted by Bree

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a great father & son project! You're lucky Todd has the know how to do stuff like this! Paul and I are still trying (to no avail) to fix our toilet that's been "running" constantly for 2 months :) And the new mud hole...that's just gravy!

Anonymous said...

Nice shed!

I learned something new here. I didn't know that you could zoom in on the pictures!