
He always has the dog with him and we gladly welcome them both. It usually takes Evan a bit to warm up the playing on the floor with Dexter here. Evan crawls high up on the couches to avoid contact with rough paws and doggy slobber. But once he does finally decide to come down, it's as if they are best friends.We try to give Dex a box to chew up and make a mess with each time he's here. This time, when I brought one up, Dexter tore into it. Evan climbed down off the couch and made an announcement .... "I want to see what it feels like to be a dog."




2 comments:
Ahhhh so nice to see a dog in the other monde household. its really easy to make that a permenant thing you kn ow and I am sure Todd has it all figured out too. Hope to see one that lives with you soon. The cats need someone to play with just like Bailey plays with tigger (stupid cat).
chole was adorable in the 2nd pic with your dad. and evan...toooooo funny!!1
Post a Comment