Thursday, February 5

An Artist

Requesting her coloring book and her crayons, she sits down and gets to work. Usually it takes her a couple flips through the pages to find the car she will color each day. Mack has been the most popular choice this week; considering he's one of her favorite toys I'm not surprised. She even runs to get her "friend Mack" to watch her color (by her left arm).
She's got this pretty little way about her when she's drawing ... hand holding the crayon just so .... head tipped sweetly ... little scribbles trying to color in the spaces ... picking the color she thinks the cars would like to be today ...
I finally have someone to color with now ;-)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I want to come over and color! Get me away from this desk!

Anonymous said...

so maybe if you told this fantastic artist that uncle tim wanted one of her masterpieces for his house she would sit down create and send off to him. Oh and tell her uncle tim said ppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee.