THIS....

Instead of THIS...

I am outnumbered in this house though. Upon waking Monday morning to see the snow out his bedside window, Evan exclaimed, "Dad, I have GOT to get my coat on right now and get outside!!" I haven't even bought snowboots for him yet, but that hasn't stopped him. When I told him he'd have soaked feet if he went out in his shoes, he said, "Not if I shovel." Well, okay then... out you go. Poor Chloe, who obviously cannot go outside without me, is housebound till I get myself some warm boots this year. If my feet are cold, it is all over... I'm just hoping it melts soon and we can pretend this never happened......
Posted by Bree
2 comments:
You have GOT to get snow boots right now and get out there! Some of my fondest memories are of playing in the snow WITH MY MOM! xox
This post made me LOL as I would feel the same way. I do NOT like being cold in any way, shape or form. But I do wish we at least had the option to play in some "white stuff." My kids would LOVE it. We're closer to the mountains now and I hear we may be able to find some more snow up there. Hopeful to have some snow memories before the baby arrives in February....then we'll be in hibernation mode with a new born in the middle of winter. Cute post - it made me smile.
Post a Comment