
I am so thankful for this stretch of gorgeous weather that enabled us to be outside constantly......
......I told Todd at dinnertime tonight, it's quite possible that the kids and I have been outside for more than 18 hours over the course of these four amazing sunny, warm(ish) days... It's a good thing we enjoyed every single available minute of it because the cool rainy weather returns tomorrow and for the weekend.
...........It has been lovely while it lasted :-)











...Raking leaves
......Playing in dirt
..........Raking more leaves
..............Playing in leaves
....................Walking in the woods
...Crunching leaves
.........Collecting leaves
..............Jumping in huge leaf piles
...................Visiting friends and playing outside together
.........................Throwing leaves
....Exploring paths in the woods
.............Listening to leaves falling everywhere
...................Taking walks and riding bikes
.............................Soaking up sun..........

Posted by Bree
3 comments:
Cute post! Ahhhh - I love the fall! We had some great weather here too. I took the kids apple picking yesterday and it was a warm one.
A picture of my favorite tree!! I LOVE that little tree - its so beautiful!!
Why anyone would choose to live where there is no change of seasons is BEYOND me! xox
Post a Comment