Friday, November 28

Dinner for Five


We had our first Thanksgiving here at our house. My wonderful mother-in-law was here to teach me all about turkey and the fixins that go along with it. She was so helpful and I'm pretty sure I could do this again next year!! Of course, I will need some serving dishes and a turkey platter if this is going to be an annual event. All my very best Tupperware took center stage on the new table ;-)

p.s. To update the house rearranging project, the bedroom downstairs idea is not going to happen. Somebody (who shall remain nameless) forgot to measure the box spring and the stairwell opening first, and it doesn't fit :-( So, I guess we begin Plan C.... Will keep you posted.
Posted by Bree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUMMMMM!!! Everything looks so pretty and delicious! Hope you're getting ready for another turkey feast on Sunday. Buffet style as usual. Start working up your appetites! gobblegobble! Love your new table! xox