
We were there with a friend and her kids too (they left after 2 hours), so Evan had a boy to play with for awhile ;-)






I love that even among all the new things to explore and experience, these guys found a great dirt patch to dig in...

... and a fuzzy caterpillar to share :-)

Jocelyn's girls ADORE Chloe! They just held her hand and walked her everywhere, took her down slides, talked with her... much needed girl time, right?


Goofy kids! Evan did NOT want to do this, and Ysabet (pronounced EE-sa-bet) is sticking her tongue out! This would have been fun to do with Liz and her 3 girls in there too (She was the one who set this day up and then ended up not being able to make it :-( We all missed you guys!!)


Posted by Bree
3 comments:
See the difference? In Virginia, we wouldn't need to mention about the sun coming out...it would be redundant. Maybe, just maybe, we would mention that the weather was cool enough to need a light jacket - that's our winter! Yesterday we were at the mall with the sun shining and Chad had a jacket on. I teased him that we were having (cool for us!)weather like an Erie summer! He said, "Is that why we don't live in Erie?" =)
Hello!! We missed being there with you guys, but we'll have to try again next year. I'm glad to see that there'll be more frequent posts - I always check and enjoy seeing them!! See you guys soon - hopefully!
I love the picture of them jumping the fence :)
Post a Comment