Monday, November 24

Random Stuff

Look at all those kitties snug in their blankets... and don't forget the red Mack truck at the right side, also tucked in tight. Chloe is such a cuddly girl!
She also likes to line up her toy families... here it's the kitties again, usually it's a line of movie Cars or Bob the Builder trucks.


Evan plays MUD every day of his life... I keep wondering when the fascination will end... This time the blanket was over the trampoline and there is a nice hole for the trucks to get stuck in and then spray mud everywhere when they finally get out!

Dimples!!! He is so cute!

Playing "ramp" with the monster trucks before church. She's pretty good at motor sounds...

It was so sunny combined with all the snow, the kids had to wear sunglasses to church.

Chloe's are hand-me-downs from cousin Kylie who is 10. We lost her red ones... such a mystery. I love that they are making the same face -- that's what I get when I ask for smiles. Oh well.

I thought I might fill you in on our house rearranging project... no pictures of stuff yet, but I will take some this week. See if you can follow all these changes!

1)We bought some new furniture and are trying to make the most of the space we have here. We finally got a new table and chair set for the kitchen... it's black :-) I was holding out for x-back chairs but never ended up finding any that were affordable for us.

2)We also got a desk/armoir unit (also black) and moved the desk upstairs to the main living room. The living room is a bit crowded but it had to be done (more changes to come there later). Then we moved all the basement furniture around to make the biggest changes... one side is the TV room and the other side will become our bedroom.

3)Our old bedroom will become a playroom/homeschooling room. We needed that because the kids room is so small.

4)Their will house a bunkbed sometime in the new year (that Todd is most likely going to build -- our own version of the Pottery Barn Kids Kendall bunk bed) and probably a small dresser and little night stand for books, but not much else.

5)The TV room downstairs had some ugly shelves we've had since before we were married that we replaced with a new very tall black shelf. It actually saves us room :-) The next phase here is moving our bedroom down there ... We'll probably do that next weekend.

6)We're going to need to divide the room with a curtain or something and I'm not sure how to do it so it isn't completely tacky. Maybe if I get some pictures on here you all can give me ideas ;-)

Well, if you actually read all that then you might be able to help me!! I am not an interior designer in any way, and I have a fear of putting holes in the wall that I may regret. I'm off to take some pictures now...

Posted by Bree

No comments: