Monday, August 9

The Second


He lost a second tooth

in church on Sunday.
And yet another one on the bottom is wiggly.

I may have pinned him to the ground
and tried to stop him from growing anymore...

it was a desperate moment...


and it didn't work.

3 comments:

Toodlebugz said...

Bud is toofless!! Yayhoo!
I remember two years ago we had a record of something like eight or ten teeth in a matter of weeks.One day I had two kids lose teeth within the same hour! Unbelievable!Can we carve those into something or is that just toooo grosss??

liz said...

Way to go Bud!! Anna just lost a tooth yesterday, here at her Nana's house. Now she has only one tooth in the four spaces in the front!! Too funny! I call her Snaggle-tooth so that I can see her wide smile and hear her sweet giggle! They're growing up!!!!

xox said...

Isn't it fun having kids? xox