*Chloe's hair in a poof-tail and a headband. Solves all kinds of sweating and broken hair issues she has.
*Evan's long hair in his eyes. He says he loves it and still wants it to grow even longer.
*Chloe's bright red knee socks. Her favorites and always her first choice.
*Collections of favorite toys for to take while visiting friends: Evan's transformers and Chloe's bag filled with horses and cuddle blankets.
*Outfits picked out by two independent kids. Not so bad when most things in their drawers mix and match.
*A brother and a sister who really don't look anything alike. Not even a little bit.
*Two faces that say, "Mom, enough with the pictures" even though I rarely make them look at the camera. And on this day I only took one. They just won't have it.
3 comments:
I love it! Those red socks are the bees knees!
i think they look alike! i miss you guys <3
Evan = Todd's look-alike
Chloe = Bree's look-alike
...I see a few slight similarities, esp. around the eyes... xox
Post a Comment