Monday, June 29

Whirlwind


More than our usual amount of outings and activities have gone on here over the course of the past four days. I feel like we haven't even been home!

Two of Evan's friends had birthday parties, we had two graduation parties to attend (one is tonight), we went out to lunch and then swimming with Stacy and the girls one day, a visit with Liz and her girlies this morning ... and in the midst of the craziness we have two children who won't fall asleep before 10pm.... sometimes even later.

Chloe and I have had quite a bit of time together while Todd takes Evan on errands and little jobs with him -- she has literally talked my ears off.... they are gone... I have no more ears.... and she is still talking (and skipping naps...)....

Here are a few highlights captured in pictures:

Exploring the neighborhood on a lovely night walk.


The one who never stops talking
caught being quiet momentarily...



My garden is starting to bloom :-)


Evan got to hold his first snake on Friday, Chloe too :-)
Then we found another one on Saturday at the grad party.


Lots of kitten-dancing in the car to and from all these outings.
We made a great "kids' mix" cd for them to bob their heads to.
Jamming to "Rock Lobster" gets old after ten or twelve
or two hundred times, but the kids love it.

Posted by Bree

2 comments:

xox said...

I bet "Rock Lobster" is better than our old standby, "Dance Baby Dance! Ants get in your pants..." (words and lyrics by yours truly!) But I must admit that song was BOUNCY! Remember? heehee. xox

xox said...

hey wait, I meant to say "music and lyrics"...duh. xox