He's always trying to eat the kids' food.

Evan does not like this game.
(at least he won't admit that he likes it)
He lets the kids lay all over him.
And dress him with accessories.
(at least he won't admit that he likes it)

He lets the kids lay all over him.
And dress him with accessories.

He says things that make Evan look at him with this face,
while Chloe usually laughs at him and asks him to say it again.
while Chloe usually laughs at him and asks him to say it again.

He is always trying to eat the kids' food...
did I say that already??
did I say that already??

He is their playground every day, anytime of the day.
He plays till he is exhausted.
He plays till he is exhausted.

They are always THRILLED to see him after work.

He provides security and comfort. He is steady and God-seeking. He is understanding and quick to apologize. He is goofy and loving. He gives his time and attention and affection in large doses. He is a role model.
He is everything wonderful a Dad can be to his children.
We are so blessed :-)
Posted by Bree
Posted by Bree
2 comments:
Sounds like he's blessed AND much loved as well!
You have got me all choked up! I know you know already -- Todd's wonderful qualities and yours are a source of inspiration and pride to me. I also love to tell others all about you and your wonderful family. I think about you guys ALOT! and thank God profusely for you! ahhhhh, my FAVORITES!!!! It's pure JOY and & privilege to call you MINE! xox
Post a Comment