Thursday, June 11

Monumental

This may not look extraordinary to anyone but me, but this pile of cars is a big deal. A Huge Deal. Why, you wonder?? You see this all the time, right? Maybe, but what you do not see is more of the reason I celebrate...


Cars, yes.
Mudpit, no!!

How many months have we had a mudpit on the floor in our living room? It's been at least six... I couldn't find photographic evidence of it before that.... FREEDOM!!!!

Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hye! I just caught up on a bunch of your posts...very cute! I especially loved Todd's eating all of the kids' snacks.

xox said...

Hey, I LOVED that mud pit. I thought you did too. sniff. so soft and CLEAN. fake mud -- can't beat it! bring it baaaaccckkk - pleeeaaaassseee! heehee! xox

Chris said...

The wonder of that mud pit blanket *sigh*