Tuesday, June 9

My Artists

More drawing with Evan and Chloe.....

This is a cat with two ears (one of them looks like a tumor), two eyes, eyelashes (the lines in the eyes) and five feet (more like twenty). She always narrates as she draws so I get the whole story every time :-)This one ended up scribbled on about five minutes later... like all her pretty pictures.




This is an owl... with stripes. He has eyes and a toe. Also she added a stomach as an afterthought (the swirly line in the middle). She hates owls. Hates them. Almost as much as monkeys. So I'm not sure why she drew one.



Evan draws mazes then traces them with his finger.Sometimes he gets really mad at himself for making them sooo difficult. This frustration has even made him cry and throw the pages on the floor.

Then he draws more... and more... and more....

Posted by Bree

2 comments:

xox said...

Dear Chloe,

I think owls are very beautiful and smart. I think your owl picture is very beautiful and smart. So, have you decided to like owls after all? I hope so. So do they! xox

Dear Evan,

I think your mazes are A - MAZE -ing (I know you've heard that one before...) Please make one for me and I'll try to do it at our party on Sunday! hee hee! xox

aunteeee bryceeee said...

these mazes are awesome! i got dizzy tracing them with my eyes!