new layout = totally SEVERE!! cool thing on the right side with the bookshelves and music!oh yeah. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!! (Even todd, a little)
I didn't know you liked Elizabeth Mitchell! We love her and have downloaded quite a few of her songs.Ysabet especially likes to sing them. I think you must have had a helper pick out this background.It is soooo Chloe!
This is totally a Chloe background!Awesome trucks, dude! Very accurate in your details! I want to play playdoh with you!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
new layout = totally SEVERE!!
cool thing on the right side with the bookshelves and music!
oh yeah. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!! (Even todd, a little)
I didn't know you liked Elizabeth Mitchell! We love her and have downloaded quite a few of her songs.Ysabet especially likes to sing them. I think you must have had a helper pick out this background.It is soooo Chloe!
This is totally a Chloe background!
Awesome trucks, dude! Very accurate in your details! I want to play playdoh with you!!!
Post a Comment