Monday, January 26

The Other Day

It was "warm" on Friday when I took Evan out to play in the snow... by warm, of course, I mean that it was above 30.

I didn't take many pictures since we spent most of our time tromping through the backyard making "kitty trails" (you know, to give the cats somewhere to actually walk when they go out to play). Ruby and Roy followed us all around loving their new play area, so I guess they liked Evan's idea a lot :-)

But after I was sweating a bit too much for my own comfort, we went out front and Evan kept himself busy doing his usual... pushing the monster truck and riding his bike... even in two feet of snow....

Posted by Bree

1 comment:

Bryce said...

i love the dimple shot of evan in the enlarged view of the pic of him curb-grinding the snow cliff. great perspective with the bike and evan in the last shot too! i love this boy!