These two still play kittens but the dogs have been given some serious cuddling and playing time!
I found them like this in the corner between the chair and loveseat over the weekend. The kittens were sleeping in a pile while Evan and Chloe played puppies...

I think the kids are trying to tell us something....
My dad came over with Dexter, his dog, the other day and it is such fun to watch the kids play with him. Here's Evan playing peekaboo with Dex.

I know Todd wants a dog so much, but it's really sweet to see how much the kids are showing an interest in that too :-)Posted by Bree
3 comments:
Careful now!! You sound dangerously close to taking the "puhpuh plunge!!"
They can come and play with Bailey anytime - Yes, Todd....you can come too.
I just love seeing Evan and Chloe play together! So sweet!
Post a Comment