



We went out while Chloe slept -- the only way to enjoy each other's company :-)
For two hours he slopped around with only a few breaks to throw snowballs at me or slide down the really slippery snow-covered slide on the playground.
He was COVERED in mud. I made him roll around in snow to clean off before coming inside :-)
It didn't really do anything to lessen the amount of mud, but it was funny.

Posted by Bree
4 comments:
Favorite Daughter, I just absolutely LOVE your favorite attitude! xox
Favorite Daughter, I just pushed send before I signed out (again). Maybe I ought to go by 2 names: "xox" and "anonymous." That'd solve that.
xox/anonymous.
The problem is, we ALL use clean snow to get rid of our filth, then comes March and we're surrounded by it! SHEESH!
I'm loving the snow fun! I'll just have to show Michael these pictures...who knows when he'll play in snow? I'm glad to see you guys fully enjoying it!
Post a Comment