Tuesday, December 16

Time for Bed Little Toys

We find these sort of scenes are all over the house.

Cats in baskets, curled up and covered up.

Puppies in Evan's bed, tucked in with their heads on the pillow.

Movie cars all "laying down" for a nap.

And always wrapped up in a soft blanket is a little sweetheart, who loves to play bedtime, cuddling with one of those toys....

especially "Macky-Macko" (as she calls Mack the truck) her FAVORITE toy in the house.

Posted by Bree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a warm & fuzzy feeling when you realize your kids have grown to embrace the coziness of resting? And you thought you'd never see the day! xox

Leslie said...

How sweet! OK, I'm going to catch up on your posts now...I've been taking a break from the computer lately, but I'm back in the game now :)

Anonymous said...

move over macky macko! auntie bryce is coming over!