All photos taken by Evan during the month of April
No direction has been given to him regarding what to take pictures of. He just asks "Can I take some pictures?" and we let him. I do delete the really blurry ones though.
How fun that you can just let a kid go with a digital camera these days and just see what interests them! By the way, we have the same monkey jack in the box...Michael loves it!
4 comments:
Impressive! I actually really like the ceiling fan shot. Great job Evan!
Boy Evan, you really have an eye for taking pictures!!! Good job!
How fun that you can just let a kid go with a digital camera these days and just see what interests them! By the way, we have the same monkey jack in the box...Michael loves it!
i really like these shots! he has you for a model. that's cool that he just instinctively knows where to point that thing. boys are good at that.
Post a Comment