Friday, April 18

Soaking Up Sun

More fun outside today. My sister Brook was here this morning and afternoon with Luke, her youngest, and she took all of today's pictures with her new camera. (The three pictures below are mine from yesterday but the rest are hers.)




This was parked on our street this morning. You have to click on this picture and enlarge it to see Chloe's hair blowing so cute in the wind. She wanted to stand right next to her buddy.


More trucks moved in to do some digging for a water line again. Can you tell Evan hates noise?? He had his ears plugged most of the time.


These guys have such a nice time together... and for anyone wondering, Chloe did take a nap after all this excitement ;-)


Posted by Bree

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Looks like they all had a fun time. I love the second pic your sister had taken - LOVE it!! Sorry, I haven't been commenting as I've been lurking your posts several days at one time. I like yesterdays one with the tree climbing - we don't have any in our yard that can be climbed...Emma is wanting to climb one though :)