After a busy morning of "Tuesday -- friends day"
with Liz and her girls...
with Liz and her girls...
... it is nice to come home and put on a movie and relax.

Especially when Chloe (who wasn't asleep early as planned last night and who was up at her usual 6:30am this morning) didn't nap yet again today.
Wait, I should count my blessings instead of dwelling on being frustrated and negative, right.... let's see...
1. Todd is choosing to stay home instead of going to church tonight (he serves as an adult leader for the youth) so he can spend time with the family. YAY!
2. Evan and Gracie had several tender friendship moments today. So sweet!
3. American Idol is on tonight. Good for lots of laughs. Out loud ones :-)
4. And yesterday the best washcloth and towel folder helped me with the daunting task of keeping up with laundry.
What are you thankful for today? Make a list and share it in a comment.


4 comments:
I'm thankful that Jesus died on the cross for my sins because I fail Him everyday, for my 2 precious little girls and that I have an unconditional loving husband who would do anything for me.
Thankful to be a part of your family that can look thru this window enabling us to see all of you everyday.
I'm thankful for the park, naptime, Curious George, the jogging stroller I can walk behind (people who run are silly!), and beautiful friends and family to share it all with!
the first thing that comes to mind is YOU and this beautiful, creative way you have chosen to share your life and family!! i laugh, (the out loud kind ;) , i cry (sentimental me)...and totally enjoy this blog! xox
Post a Comment