Thursday, February 28

Cheese

In case I have neglected to mention it, Chloe loves cheese.

When given a choice, she will choose it over anything else to eat. In the grocery store, she carries it in the cart for us and screams at the checkout counter because she has to give it away (to pay for it).

Yesterday, after kindly helping to unload the grocery bags, she grabbed the cheese, picked up her blankets and a kitten, and went straight to the corner ...



... and attempted to have a snack.


Posted by Bree

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Chloe, wait until you taste chocolate :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6wZQBh_Bg8

Anonymous said...

Great video Greg!

Bethany said...

She hasn't had chocolate yet? Oooh yeah, just wait! I was so good with Emma - waiting for chocolate but unfortunately, there isn't much Aubrey hasn't had and by the way....she too is a cheese girl. I caught her biting the package of cheese in the cart last week too :) Yuk - all germy!!

Anonymous said...

lael loves cheese too. well..she loves food. hasn't tried to eat the package yet. we call her our little piggy. she eats way more than her big brother.