Wednesday, February 20

Growth

Lots of changes in Evan lately. Lots of doing things for himself. Lots of doing things by himself. Lots of doing things he never liked doing at all before. Finally!


Instead of "I don't like drawing... Mom, you do it."

It has become:

"I think I want to get out my stencils and draw for awhile."


Instead of "I'm hungry for a snack... Mom, you get it"

It has become:

"I'm going to get the bag of carrots for a snack."


Instead of "I don't know how to build with Legos... Mom, you make it."

It has become:

"I'm going to build stairs for the tallest tower I just made."

And my new favorite:

Instead of "I can't read... Mom, you tell it."

It has become:


"I can read this book all by myself!"

Posted by Bree

1 comment:

Bethany said...

How sweet - what a great post! Love the pictures :)