Friday, April 8

Making Pizza Dough

Although I have issues with feeling distracted and disoriented when my children are in the kitchen with me, I do invite them in when they can be of service and I can ease up on myself for a bit.

This day it was for pizza dough.

Chloe was a total natural when it came to handling the dough. Evan was out with Todd on this particular afternoon, but there is no chance he would have done this. Sticky? Possibly oozy? No thanks, he would say. He'd rather just watch.
But Chloe was all in.

This video is pixel-y (I must have had it zoomed in when I pushed record) but it's still cute.


3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love how gentle and precise she was with her little flour sprinkles. Adorable!

Bryce said...

You were right when you said she was a natural! She knew when to fold the long ends in and everything! What a little pioneer!

xox said...

Good job! So, how did your pizza turn out? xox