Chloe likes to be cozy and cuddly and snuggle up in nests she builds herself.
Aunt Bryce totally gets that and helps her make perfect little beds. They have collaborated for years now.
Even Ajay wanted Chloe to be tucked in just right. He shared his kitty with her for awhile :-)
She really didn't want her picture taken, so even though she looks cranky, she was actually in her element and beaming with smiles (until I pointed the camera at her).
She is such a cuddly girl.
2 comments:
I must give Chloe all the credit for this snuggle-basket-bed. She had layers of pillows to make it "squishy" and more cuddle blankets under her head rest for "more support." That girl is precious!
p.s. I LOVE seeing Ajay and Chloe interacting! They were both all smiles till the camera sucks them out of the air.....
Hmmm, where can I find a really big laundry basket to snuggle up in????
I love seeing blogs collide...hello Ajay! I bet he is just in love with his cousins :)
Post a Comment