Thursday, March 3

She Says

She says, "I'm.... just... too... tired..." and slumps on the floor as an excuse for pretty much any request that she doesn't want to do.



She says, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, MOM, MOMMMMM ..... excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeee Mommmmmmmmm" which really is ineffective as far as manners go.




She says "ratherwise" as in: "I have to get a drink ratherwise when I go downstairs I will be so thirsty!!"


She says, "I'm never playing with you again!!!" and stomps away, but a minute later all is well and she is playing together with Evan once more.


She says the word exactly to express even more seriousness about a subject, as in: "I exactly had that horse first and Evan took it from me!"



She says, "Actually I do want to" or "Actually I don't want that" or "Actually I want a different one" after every decision she makes -- the girl changes her mind all.the.time.




She says "If I ever have to leave this house I would have to marry someone else and I'm already married to my Dad so I can't leave!"

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hilarious picture! She's such a beautiful spunky little girl. Love it!

Bryce said...

I am petrified of that first photo. What a beauty with the best 'ahhh' face I've ever encountered!

xox said...

YIKES! Ever give her a look like that BACK so she can get a wiff of what it's like to behold? hehehe xox

She certainly is a beautiful little genius full of expression and creativity! xox