I really love them.
I'm trying to be more aware and in the moment than I have been recently -- reminding myself of how important these days and weeks are with my kids before they are even just one year older!
I have been reading my blog archives and adoring all I have written so far about my family. Remembering all the details of life here (as I type on this blog) helps me slow down and be present.
I need this right now.
To remember.
To love them even more today than I did yesterday.
To watch them when they ask me to.
To hug them when they need it.
To smile at them even when I'm angry.
To be a part of their everyday lives.
To notice.
To enjoy life as it is right now.
Here are some of my favorite links if you need this reminder too.
On being busy or being full
Time flies when you're (not) having fun
Fighting the tyranny of the urgent
No comments:
Post a Comment