
Bedtime sometimes feels like a time bomb ready to go off, and we never know if it's just a dud or a real explosion that's going to happen. Why is that....
Well, sometimes we bribe the kids to get ready for bed cooperatively so they can gain some extra quiet playtime. It usually works and we get a bedtime free of "I'm too tired!!!" whining and "I don't want to!" fighting.

On a good night we are all smiles, and on every other night we just want to quit this parenting thing forever! You know what I mean?
They can drive us so crazy.

But we love them.
And we would never really quit on them.
3 comments:
You are doing great. It's just a phase. Pretty soon you'll get to look forward to the days of all-they-want-to-do-is-sleep. So relax, Pats.
Just wait'll you get to the point where you wish you could go back in time and relive it all -- yes, the "bad" too! xox I know of what I speak! xox
The perfect analogy!!! Let's hope we both have a lot of duds in our futures :) The nights that detonate are CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment