Friday, December 17

Backyard Sledding

It snowed all day. The prettiest kind of snow where you feel like you're inside a snow globe -- big white fluffy flakes falling really slow.....

You know we had to get out there.






After shoveling a bit I took the kids' sleds out of my car and tossed them in the backyard. Then I got really adventurous and started shoveling the snow into a sledding hill.

It was only about three feet high but the kids could slide about twenty feet into the yard at a decent speed.




This kept us out playing for over an hour before any whining about freezing toes even started -- it was that fun!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Super Mom with the shovel :) Michael came running over when I played the video and he heard the giggles..."What's that? What's that?" He thought your hill was "cool."

Their eyes are so beautiful! I just love the shape of their eyes..can't get over it. Beautiful :) Great picture of them smiling together.

We need to get a sled...