Saturday, October 2

Randoms

Chloe is finally strong enough to do this trick -- Evan's been doing this as long as I can remember.



Evan set up his transformers in this circle after over an hour of working on each one. I asked what they were doing and he said, "Having a meeting... about conquering things.... like mice."




Chloe had a say in all her clothes for the upcoming colder days and these dinosaur jammies were on her list :-) Here she is talking to her dad at bedtime before reading books.




I love how Chloe looks at Evan all the time to see what he is doing. She wasn't sure whether to smile or make a goofy face when I asked them to look at the camera.




The tresses every girl dreams of....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love random things! It's all those little moments that bring such joy! I'm glad to see Evan is keeping on top of any possible Mouse Revolution, and Chloe is still a colorful fashionista! Chloe is a lucky girl to have a big brother to take her cues from ;)